Sunday, May 16, 2004

Ramblings on a Sunday Morning

Sunday at 6:30am, A copy of the super-manionation program International Rescue (at least I think that's its' name) was just on and now Supperman II just started. S is still asleep and even the cat has decided to have breakfast and leave me in peace. Didn't mean to get up this early but we went to bed at 9:30 so it's not terribly surprising. You know you're getting old when you go to bed at 9:30 on a Saturday.

Lindsy Wagner is just on TV doing a commercial for inflatable matresses - must need the money I guess. You would have thought that money for re-runs from the bionic woman would have kept her in cash for a while.

We're trying to get ready for our upcoming hike - I was intending to do that yesterday but I spent the day doing laundry and cleaning up. Needed to be done but...I wonder how much it might cost to have a cleaning person come in once every two weeks or so and do a good general cleaning (vacuum everything, wipe down the floors, do the bathrooms and so forth, even once a month would be a great help.

I'll have to look in the paper and see what there is to see.

I'll finish this up now, I want a little time playing The Sims before S wakes up.

No comments: