Monday, August 23, 2004

It's a Shed Jim...

We took delivery of our new shed this weekend. Now, this is a wooden kit - not metal. Pre-made trusses etc. kit comes complete with all the nails, shingles, door hardware etc. and (most importantly) instructions. Now here's where we get interesting. being the 5 that I am I'm happy with instructions - I like them - I'll read them a half a dozen times before we even begin to work. The kit got dropped off at about 1 on Sunday and I would have been happy to move the kit pieces to the back yard and then spend the next hour reading 4 pages of instructions. S. on the other hand was happy to go to the backyard and read them as we went along...The compromise was a quick lunch and reading them as we munched. Only got part way yesterday - more to come today.
 
So we can add work working to our summer of Brick...yea....
 
 
 

No comments: