Thursday, July 05, 2007

Summer Colds Suck

I've had this really annoying summer 'cold' for the better part of a week. It started with feeling run down and tired last Sunday night (the Sunday of a long weekend I'll have you note). I woke up at 3 am on Monday with a 38.5 fever. I downed some cold meds and lay in bed for the rest of Monday with a massive migraine (nausea, photo-phobia etc.) Nothing much I took would budge it!

I felt a little better but should have stayed home on Tuesday - I didn't sleep well on Monday night (up past 3) and was pretty much a zombie. Went to bed at 8 on Tuesday and slept for 10 hours or so and felt a little better.

No more fever but I still have this nagging little headache that won't quite go away. Don't know if any one else has had this bug but it sucks.

Photo Credit: Stephen Foster http://www.flickr.com/photos/shf/537721322/


No comments: